This website has been created by GRUPO INGEMAR, S.L, for informationpurposepurposes. Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Ownership of the website. The domain name www.ingemargroup.com, is registered in favor of GRUPO INGEMAR, S.L., with registered office at Avda de Tolosa, 95, 20018 San Sebastián, (Guipúzcoa) Spain. Contact phone + 34 943 36 16 40.
2. Intellectual property of the website. All intellectual property rights in the content of this website and its graphic design, are the exclusive property of GRUPO INGEMAR S.L.
Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorization of GRUPO INGEMAR S.L., Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or signs other than any kind contained on this website are protected by law.
References to trademarks or trademarks or distinctive signs, whether owned by us or by third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without our consent or that of their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, access to or use of the website or its contents, confers on the user any right over the trademarks, logos, and distinctive signs included in it protected by Law.
In GRUPO INGEMAR, S.L., we are not responsible for the misuse of the contents of our website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them.
We also do not assume any responsibility for the information contained in the websites of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines from the website www.ingemargroup.com. The presence of these links on the website are for informational purposes, not constituting in any case an invitation to contract products or services offered on the destination website. In the event that GRUPO INGEMAR, S.L., has effective knowledge that the activity or information to which it refers from such links are unlawful, constitute a crime or may injure property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, it will act with necessary to delete or disable the relevant link as soon as possible.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information. GRUPO INGEMAR, S.L., declines all responsibility arising from the exchange of information between users through its website.
5. Updating and modifying the website. GRUPO INGEMAR S.L., reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its website, and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time, without prior notice, and without taking any responsibility for it.
6. Indications on technical aspects. In GRUPO INGEMAR S.L., we do not assume any responsibility that may arise from technical problems or failures in the computer equipment, not attributable to our company, that occur during the connection to the Internet network or our website, as well as damages that occur could be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions outside the control of GRUPO INGEMAR, S.L. We are also not responsible for the misuse that may make of this website.
From GRUPO INGEMAR S.L., we do not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files of this website or third-party websites, so we do not we are responsible for any damages that may occur from these causes.
We are also exempt from any liability for possible damages that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information we provide.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. In general, relations with our customers, which derive from the provision of the services contained in our website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Users of our website are aware of all the above and accept it voluntarily.